Saturday, August 4, 2007

from "In The Heat Of The Night"

Scarlet, I've just got to tell you...

I don't think I'm ready.

Scarlet rushes over, "What are you saying Will?"

"I know that its been months and months, and your mom is telling you to let go of me, but I swear there's something going on here. It's not just like we met in the middle of a street or something, I mean we've got something magic here. I've been doing a lot of thinking and I think I'm going to take that position in Old El Paso.I know it's far but we can manage the distance can't we? I mean...we've come this far, can't we go a little bit further?"

"Will,you know what I've always said about distance. It's not how far there is between us, but the intensity of our love that matters. If you need to take that job in Old El Paso then you take that job. I will follow you, with all of my argyle sweaters and fancypants,Hell, they aint doing me no good here.And we'll make a change Will! We will make a change!

No comments: